12/21/2016

Relaunch

Hello everybody and welcome to my relaunch!


As you might have noticed, there has been a slight change on my blog. The language. Everything up until this post was in German but I decided to switch to English. It makes more sense, since most books I read are in English. Although some segments are gonna be bilingual, the main language is English.

I will review books, show you the books that I bought, and how I deal with the struggle of buying books when I'm stressed. Also, I'm going to show you all my book shelves as soon as I'm moving to my new appartment.

Apart from books, I will post a bit about Bullet Journaling (a planner system) and maybe I find something else to write about, when I'm in the mood :)

For now, I'm going to translate my last post. The first official review is going to be released in January, because I want a fresh new start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ich freue mich über alle Kommentare, also her damit :)